Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my new reality.

is a hot one.
104 degrees, and it's only the beginning of summer.
I have been sitting inside my airconditioned apartment for the last 2 hours waiting for my weather channel updater thing to tell me it's getting cooler outside. I still have to do a 12 km track workout before I can call it a day - and I'm pretty sure the black asphalt will make it feel a little warmer than 104.... so I wait.
The problem is, I can't wait until the sun goes down 'cause the mountain lions might catch me suffering and think "dinner".
I have been looking for a track that is lit at night.... no dice.

It's been so warm the last couple of days that the water in the outdoor pools is warm like pee.
Not to complain... I will have to get used to it, and I guess you could call it good training..

No comments: