Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Belated Gratituesday

I've seen Gratituesday posts pop up on a couple of different blogs and I thought it
was a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, whenever I remember it's a different day of the week. Well, I remembered this morning and decided that Wednesday was close enough. So here it goes. Five things I am thankful for (and I will try to make this a week dose, using a different 5 each week).

1. My health
2. The best family and friends one could possible have
3. My friends and family have their health
4. The warm (er) climate that I live in
5. The monster feast I'm partaking in tomorrow

This was super easy. I have so much to be thankful for, it could have been 100 long.
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea.....I need to come visit that warm climate of yours;-) saw you hanging with some other Canadian's who are in the running circle...Sweeeet!!!!
Tracy

Maggs said...

Hearing about all the snow everywhere makes me even more thankful for the warm climate I live in. I'll stop complaining when it dips below 70 overnight.