Monday, February 14, 2011

my send off to Tammy and Ross Lamb

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.”

As one can see from the frequencing of my blog posts, it takes something special to
draw me to the keyboard. This time, it's a way for me to say "good bye" to two of my dear friends.
Tomorrow, Tucson will loose two of it's truly valued members to California. Tammy and Ross Lamb are packing up their life as I type to follow their career ambitions into another state.
Tammy and Ross have made this city a better place. Most certainly for me and I can only guess how many others, but definately more than they could realize.


Tammy, I'm going to miss you a ton. You have been my Tucson rock when I've felt alone and needed a shoulder. Ross, you were always there to share a tequila, beer or glass of wine when it was most necessary. I'm so grateful and thankful for becoming close.
I have already booked my ticket to LA.
xo cp

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well written Chrissy! The Lambs will be missed by all!

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more! Thank you for putting it into words so heart felt!